Following the festive season (and all of its indulgences), I’m usually in the mood for something clean and green to help me get back on track. This Detox Green Smoothie Bowl is my go-to.
It’s low in sugar, packed with green goodness and contains protein and healthy fats to keep me feeling nourished and satisfied.
I use Bare Blends Bare Greens powder to add a bunch of vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll and phytonutrients to energise and revitalise your body. Plus how could you not feel great after eating something that’s such a beautiful green colour!
Detox Green Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup vanilla whey protein powder (I used Bare Blends Vanilla Bean WPI)
- 6 raw brazil nuts
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons freeze-dried greens powder (I used Bare Blends Bare Greens)
- Handful of coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Blend the frozen spinach, Vanilla Bean WPI, brazil nuts, coconut milk and Bare Greens in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Tip the smoothie into a bowl and top with the coconut flakes and chia seeds.
- Enjoy straight away.
You might also like my Low Sugar Açai Bowl.