Double Chocolate Fudge
Ok. Let's be honest. This decadent fudge is definitely a treat. A deliciously chocolatey one. But it's made with nourishing good fats and I reckon it's a hell of a lot better than your typical highly-processed commercial fudge (which I often find is way too sweet and artificial tasting).
I made the fudge with Loving Earth's new Activated ABC butter (which is just made with almonds, brazil nuts, cashews, coconut and chia seeds). I also added some of their raw Hazelnut Mylk Chocolate to be totally indulgent. Hence, the recipe only makes a small amount (6 little pieces) to be enjoyed as a treat. (I have a tendency to go through raw desserts VERY quickly, so I choose to make small batches).
i n g r e d i e n t s
- 2 x 20ml tablespoons Loving Earth Activated ABC butter (or plain nut butter)
- 2 x 20ml tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1 x 20ml tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 x 20ml tablespoon rice malt syrup (or your preferred liquid sweetener)
- 40g Loving Earth Hazelnut Mylk Chocolate, roughly chopped (optional)
p r e p a r a t i o n
1. Line an 8 x 12cm container with baking paper or cling film.
2. In a small bowl, mix the ABC butter, melted coconut oil, cacao powder and rice malt syrup together until well combined. Pour the mixture into the prepared container and then sprinkle the chopped chocolate over the top (if using), pressing it lightly into the mixture if required.
3. Place the container in the fridge for a couple of hours to set. Once set, remove the fudge from the container and cut into pieces. Store in the fridge or freezer.
Makes 6 pieces.